Transferring iTunes premium subscription to another email
How do I know if I have an active subscription on my Apple ID?
You can check the status of your subscriptions directly from your device by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen to access your Apple ID settings.
- Tap "Subscriptions". Here, you can manage all your active and expired subscriptions.
- In this list, look for the Routiq premium subscription. If it is active, it will be listed under "Active Subscriptions".
For a more detailed guide, please visit the Apple Support page: Manage your subscriptions on Apple devices
Remember that for the subscription to be transferred to another account in the Routiq app, it needs to be active under the Apple ID you are currently using on your iOS device.
Transferring the subscription
- Ensure you are logged into your iOS device with the same Apple ID that you originally used to purchase your Routiq premium subscription.
- Open the Routiq app on your iOS device.
- Log into Routiq with the account to which you want the subscription to be transferred.
- Navigate to the "More" tab, typically located at the bottom right of the app interface.
- Scroll down to the "Premium Membership" section.
- Click or tap on "Restore Purchases". This option allows the app to search the purchase history associated with the Apple ID currently logged in.
- The system will then search for and verify the previous purchases made with the Apple ID in use. If it finds the Routiq premium subscription in the purchase history, it will automatically transfer this subscription to the currently logged in Routiq account.
This process only transfers the premium subscription between Routiq accounts on the same apple id. It does not transfer the subscription from one apple id to another. If you wish to change the email associated with your Apple ID, you will need to do so through your Apple account settings.